49. Cry Baby

 As mentioned in my previous blog post, there was really nothing you could do during Corona in Germany. Thus I had to come up with unique creative ways to spend my time. As we were encouraged to leave the house as little as possible, I decided to have a DIY photoshoot in my room. While the pictures that I took looked good and cool they weren't as artsy as I would have liked them to be. Evidently, my room isn't a professional photo studio and unfortunately, I don't have the props or the equipment to turn it into one. Instead, I decided to use the photos I took and manipulate them via Photoshop in order to give them a cool, artsy, and aesthetic appeal. This was one of the results... I tried to make it look as if it was taken out of a fashion magazine or as if it was a Poster.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45. Rap quotes

48. The virus