21. A parents worst nightmare

 Every Parents Worst Nightmare 

Tattoos

Maybe I'm over exaggerating a little but most parents I have met are not too fond of tattoos. This includes my own. Regardless of the bad reputation they have, I believe that tattoos can be so much more powerful and meaningful than they are commonly perceived to be. Most people see tattoos as that butterfly motive stamp tramp that one got during spring break. Even though this can be the case, tattoos can also be extremely emotional and powerful symbols. Tattoos have the potential to represent a feeling or a thought that you deeply connect with. They can heal, empower and motivate individuals as people often link positive feelings, memories, or experiences with them. 

I too share this belief and thus I started to design my own tattoo ideas. At first, I just did it for myself by drawing down visions I had or motives that inspire me. Soon after posting a few of my designs on social media, I had a bunch of friends asking me if I could draw one for them. It is truly an honor that individuals decided to get something permanently imprinted on their skin that I drew. What I love most about doing this for my friends is the process. I love the challenge of transforming their ideas and beliefs and turning them into something visual. Here are some of my recent designs.. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45. Rap quotes

48. The virus

49. Cry Baby