20. Clouds

 Nothing beats the beauty of laying on your back on a seemingly endless field of bright green grass and watching the clouds as they float by. 

A nightmare for every person with a pollen allergy, a dream come true for me. 

I recall quite vividly how I would often spend hours with my friends just watching the sky and argue over what each cloud looks like. Cloud watching is truly something mystical. It is such an innocent and pure form of creativity. It almost seems natural for every child to watch clouds and interpret some shape or form into them. It is mesmerizing how at such a young age we already form connections and relationships to shapes and forms and use them to create a bigger meaning. I feel that with age we lose this ability or evolve it in order to fit a more pressing need. After all, guessing what a cloud looks like is not a key skill in order to assure survival. Regardless I believe that everyone should do more cloud watching. We need to stop taking ourselves so seriously and just allow our minds to run free for a bit. Our minds are constantly occupied with stress and demands instead of just focusing on being here now. Here are some images of clouds that I took where I outlined the shapes and forms I saw.

Elephant
Unicorn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45. Rap quotes

48. The virus

49. Cry Baby