15. Mood

If you have ever taken the time to read or inform yourself about healthy mental health coping mechanisms you probably have come across the concept of "journaling".  According to google: 

"Journaling helps control your symptoms and improve your mood by: Helping you prioritize problems, fears, and concerns. Tracking any symptoms day-to-day so that you can recognize triggers and learn ways to better control them"

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of writing and often find myself struggling to express my feelings and thoughts through writing. Nevertheless, I recognize that mental health is an extremely important part of my life and thus  I decided to start journaling too but in my own way... 

Since expressing myself visually comes a lot more naturally to me than verbally I decided to journal my emotions throughout the day by drawing them. 

Here is what my day looks like: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45. Rap quotes

48. The virus

49. Cry Baby