11. Our haunted doll Brenda 7

 One of our favorite moments with Brenda was during one of our bike rides to the beach. Since none of us had a proper basket on our bikes for her to sit in, she would often have to be clamped in the back. (which she did not mind and it was almost like a seatbelt for her). 

As we rode to the beach we spontaneously rode past one of my old friends who were also on the way to the beach. I couldn't help but notice that his bike had a beautiful spacious wooden basket at the front. Without hesitation, I quickly freed Brenda from her bike clamp and placed her into my friend's basket. ( my favorite part about this is that he didn't even ask any questions ) 

Brenda truly was a beloved friend to anyone who has met her. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45. Rap quotes

48. The virus

49. Cry Baby